- Distance: 700 m Tamarama to Bronte Beach
- Time: 5 minutes + stops
- Difficulty: Easy. Level walk
The easiest section of the Bondi to Coogee walk continues below the distinct building of the Tamarama surf club head quarters lays in a semi circular shape Tamarama Beach. The beach is enclosed by cliffs, and backed by Tamarama park which continues across the road into steep sided Tamarama Park.
During the Sculpture by the Sea exhibition around October/November every year, Tamarama beach turns into an open air sculpture gallery. To continue along the Bondi to Coogee walk either climb the steps to the footpath on the Bondi to Coogee coastal walk or make your way by walking across Tamarama Beach and up some stairs near the Tamarama Kiosk and amenities block to reach the coastal walk.
Tamarama Beach and Bronte Beach are only a few hundred meters apart, the walk is level and offers great views of the Pacific Ocean. Watch the surfers catching waves at McKenzies Point, Tamarama Beach as you stroll along towards Bronte.
- Bronte Beach, swimming, surfing
- Bronte Road cafe strip
- Two pools: The Bogey Hole and Rock Pool
- Bronte Park, Located just behind the beach with sheltered picnic tables and free electric barbecues
- Bronte playground, A large shady playground with slides, swings, ropes courses, jungle gyms and climbing forts
- Bronte model train takes kids on a ride around a circular track near the beach