- Distance: 1.8 km Clovelly to Coogee Beach
- Time: 45 minutes + stops
- Difficulty: Difficult. Board walk with steep stairs and inclines.
Turn left at the Clovelly Bowling Club and continue to walk along the coast on top of the cliffs or continue along the footpath to Burrows park. Below the cliffs there is a rocky outcrop accessible only at low tide with great views of Bondi to the north and Malabar Headland to the south.
The Bondi to Coogee walk leads to Clovelly Beach a tranquil beach at the mouth of a narrow bay between two rocky ridges. You can either walk around the beach along the Bondi to Coogee walk or cross the beach to the southern side of the bay past the car park until you reach Gordon's bay, a picturesque and protected aquatic reserve.
There is a very steep staircase with a couple of platforms with seating at Gordon's bay, The Bondi to Coogee walk continues along a leafy timber walkway towards Coogee.
- Views of Gordon's Bay
- Snorkel and dive at Gordon's Bay
- Gordon's Bay, the home of the Underwater Nature Trail
- Dunningham Reserve and Dolphins Point
- Coogee Beach
- Goldstein Reserve, picnic shelters with free electric BBQ
- Eat and drink at Coogee
- Grant reserve playground
- Wylie's Baths