- Distance: 2.2 km Bronte Beach to Bundock Park
- Time: 50 minutes + stops
- Difficulty: Medium. Steep incline and a cliff top board walk. Some stairs.
Steps lead down past the Bronte SLSC and Bronte kiosk onto the concrete beach promenade, Bronte Beach and Bronte Park spread out ahead.
Continue towards the southern end of the beach at Bronte rock pool, the path beyond the Bronte rock pool does not link up with the Bondi to Coogee walk, you need to climb up the steps and footpath to the parking area across the road from the Bronte Road cafe strip. Turn left, follow the Bondi to Coogee walk up through a steep cutting until you reach Calga reserve. The cliffs above Bronte Beach offer great views of the Bondi to Coogee walk.
A 500 meter coastal clifftop boardwalk with rest stations and lookouts traverses on the edge of Calga Reserve above sheer cliffs and the sea and spans the length of the historic Waverley cemetery on top of sandstone cliffs and rock platforms.
- 500 meter long cliff top board walk with views
- Historic Waverley Cemetery
- Clovelly Bowling club
- Burrows Park with views of the coastline looking south
- Clovelly Beach and pool